That is, the first result was a paid ad

buy updated and clean phone number list
Bappy

That is, the first result was a paid ad

Post by Bappy »

but it did not intervene visually in my search, or, in other words, in my experience. I could choose to ignore it (as if it were a result that didn't catch my eye) or click on it, in case it was shown to be relevant. Google ads are therefore characterized as native advertising. No doubt you have already seen something similar in other channels, native advertising appears daily on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and news portals. Why use native advertising? Native advertising has gained great prominence since the user experience began to be at the center of marketing and advertising strategies. We no longer live in the time of the press, radio or television. Although they are still active channels, they do not have the popularity they used to have and, consequently, they do not have the same advertising reach. With the advent of the Internet,

the public had the opportunity to choose what to access, when and from where. It is no longer necessary to watch a television commercial when watching a program or accompany a radio ad when listening to music. Users are free to enjoy the content without phone database necessarily facing invasive advertising. This made advertising adapt to new user behavior and begin to assess their needs. Even from there , content marketing also emerged : the art of offering something useful and relevant to the user, with the aim of conquering it and subsequently converting it into a customer . Native advertising seeks, more than anything, to contextualize itself to the reality of the user, showing ads that really interest them, but without bothering them and harming their browsing. That is why it is so widely used, since it is a convenient and appropriate strategy for the current behavior of consumers.

How to use native advertising? I want to clarify something for you before continuing because I know that this may be happening to you: “ Are the banners that appear on the pages a kind of native advertising ?” The answer is definitely “no”. The differences between native advertising and conventional banners go far beyond a purely aesthetic issue. Conceptually they are also different. Native advertising is inserted into the context not only of the user, but of the channel they are using, while banners may not have any context or may not even be of interest to the person, resulting in inconvenient and out-of-time ads. The principle of native advertising is the renunciation of invasion and interruption, apart from respect for user privacy. So, if you want to invest in it, this is the first thing you should be clear about. Another feature is the possibility of being optional, this is what the user experience is all about, not forcing interaction with the ad and letting them choose whether or not they want to interact with it.