cultivated an Internet celebrity in Vietnam

buy updated and clean phone number list
shormilashormi

cultivated an Internet celebrity in Vietnam

Post by shormilashormi »

When meeting the Vietnamese girls Phone Number List who came to interview for the first time, Liming (known as Uncle Li) from Shaanxi, China, was heartbroken.In his impression, Internet Phone Number List celebrities are often linked to appearance conditions, either good looks or good figures, but these Vietnamese girls who claim to be graphic models and actors in front of them Phone Number List have nothing to do with these two. No matter how you look at these girls, they all look ordinary and are amateurs among amateurs-after interviewing more than 40 girls, he failed to pick out his intended celebrity.

"The first feeling at that time Phone Number List was that I met a 'liar'. I couldn't believe that the person standing in front of me was a graphic model or an actor. Although Phone Number List they could take out the photos or works published, their appearance conditions were the same as those of domestic white and beautiful Internet celebrities. There is a big difference in the image.This Phone Number List For example, a Vietnamese girl is 1.65 meters tall. After the interview, it felt like she was interviewing for an ordinary position, not an actor.” Uncle Li said.

It was only later that he learned that it had Phone Number List something to do with the local cultural background."Young people in Vietnam have grown up with the company of Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram. YouTube's business model is that Phone Number List as long as more people watch what I shoot, I can make money, so there are a lot of people shooting it. , which also means that Phone Number List young people in Vietnam have abundant performance opportunities, so they are very confident and think that their works and acting experience can be used. ”