5 Inexpensive Branding Strategies for Small Businesses

buy updated and clean phone number list
siraj

5 Inexpensive Branding Strategies for Small Businesses

Post by siraj »

s a small business owner, you might think branding is something that’s best left to the Apples, the Googles and the McDonalds of the world. But the truth is, it doesn’t matter how big (or how small!) our company is; if you’re in business, you need to think about branding your business. Larger companies have larger budgets to spend on branding. But you don’t need an Apple-sized bank account to build an effective branding strategy from the ground up. There are plenty of things you can do to help your business stand out, grab your customers’ attention, and make your business memorable without blowing your budget. Let’s take a look at five branding strategies that will help you take your small business to the next level. Here’s how to brand your business: 1. Define your brand identity — Sign up for our free,

7-day email course and learn to build the perfect brand identity. We'll also send you creative tips, trends, resources and the occasional promo (which you can opt-out of anytime). Sign me up! By completing this form, text messagte service you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Google Terms of Service apply. Branding is more than just a logo you slap on your website. Your branding is who you are as a company; it’s your values and your mission, it’s the way you treat your customers, it’s the look and feel of your visual assets. So, before you can move forward with the more tactical steps in your branding strategy (like designing your logo), you need to take the time to get really clear on who you are as a company—or, in other words, your brand identity.

There are a few steps to the process: Figure out who you are If you already have a clear idea of who you are as a brand, that’s great—but if you don’t, that’s ok, too. It’s just time to do a little corporate soul-searching. Asking yourself some deeper questions can help you figure out who you are—and who you want to be—as a brand. When you’re defining your brand identity, ask yourself questions like: Thinking Captain Logo Logo design by Bila Designs If I had to describe my company in three words, what would they be? What do I want to be known for in the marketplace? What are my company’s core missions and values? What kind of difference do I want to make in my industry? The more clarity you get on who you are and what you’re about, the more you can infuse that identity into your branding—and the more your brand will stand out and grab customers’ attention as a result. Figure out who your target customers are Bullseye logo Logo design by Allen G It might sound obvious, but there are tons of small businesses who put so much focus on figuring out who they are and what kinds of products or services they want to deliver that they completely neglect figuring out who they’re trying to sell those products or services to—and their branding suffers as a result. Take some time to define your ideal customer. Who are they? How old are t