Kinsta's Affiliate Program Is Built for Passive Income

buy updated and clean phone number list
midrugofyo

Kinsta's Affiliate Program Is Built for Passive Income

Post by midrugofyo »

You are now able to make a great income from blogging, but I imagine at first it would have been pretty scary to quit your job as a full-time financial analyst to do this. Did you have any fears about doing this full time? Yes, I certainly had fears. Since I started my blog entirely as a hobby, I didn't really know what I was doing. I learned a lot by trial and error, and boy, were there a lot of mistakes! I had a good full-time job, but I had no passion for it. I absolutely dreaded almost every day whether it was Monday or the weekend. This job just wasn't for me, but it was stable, so it was hard to leave. Plus, I went to college and had three college degrees, so quitting a stable full-time job seemed crazy to everyone around me! 3. What are some of the advantages of being a blogger in your niche versus the disadvantages of the niche? I don't really see any downsides.

I never force myself to write about a specific topic industry leads on Making Sense of Cents. I write about anything and everything I want. Yes, you will find many personal finance articles on my website, but you will also find many articles on travel, blogging, pets, and other types of blogging. 4. How do you use affiliate marketing on your site? I use affiliate marketing in different ways on my website. The best way is to simply provide high quality content to my readers and carefully link to affiliate products and services from there. I post high quality articles, interviews, reviews, tutorials, etc., all of which allow me to build natural links to affiliate products and services. I also strategically promote my mailing list.

But I also provide more non-promotional than promotional content through my mailing list. You can't, I repeat, you can't, just slap affiliate links on your blog and expect to earn affiliate revenue. You must have some sort of strategy. So many bloggers make this huge mistake and usually lose subscribers or waste their time because they don't realize there is a right way and a wrong way to approach affiliate marketing! I highly recommend signing up for my free cheat sheet 10 Easy Tips to Increase Your Affiliate Income. With this time-saving cheat sheet, you'll learn how to generate affiliate income from your blog. These tips will help you quickly improve your results and increase your blogging income in no time. I also teach all about my affiliate marketing strategy in my Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course.