Autoresponders and email campaigns

Description of your first forum.
rahatx20zyz

Autoresponders and email campaigns

Post by rahatx20zyz »

Roles During the webinar you can use the help of other people who will answer questions and send files the role of a moderator allows this. To give someone this feature all you have to do is give them a link to the room. You will find the link for the moderator before the webinar starts by clicking on the gear wheel and then on the preview. Now let's move on to the features of the presentation itself. First I will explain to you the menu at the very top of the window. Next I will describe the tools that will make your presentation attractive to the participants. invite Here you can send an invitation to participants in various ways to remind them about the meeting.

This is an option for those who have not previously prepared a series ofreminding about the upcoming webinar. View By selecting the view option you can set how the webinar window should be arranged in relation to the chat and other whatsapp mobile number list elements on the website or set the view of the presentation itself. The most common view is the standard one i.e. the presentation on the left and the chat and other elements on the right in the form of a narrow bar. This arrangement is also the most convenient because it allows participants to focus on the content and at the same time have easy access to the discussion. Presentation By expanding the Presentation option from the menu you can decide in what form the meeting should take place.

Will it be one sided speaking typical for webinars Presentation mode or will you allow your participants to join the discussion using a microphone Discussion and Q&A modes . webinar It is an interesting alternative to the webinar meeting view. By switching to the Meeting Interface Template all unnecessary windows disappear and the whole event takes the form of a discussion or meeting rather than a training. However I do not recommend testing this option for training in which you use advanced forms of presentation such as a stylus or adding pictures. lock This function is used to lock the room locking with a key.