My product is better than the competition

Description of your first forum.
luckyakter22

My product is better than the competition

Post by luckyakter22 »

Without a doubt, everyone will affirm that your product or service is much better than that of your competition and without a doubt, the best option. Using this generalized strategy is not a competitive advantage and, therefore, does not seem sufficient to become the preferred option. My product is better than the competition Instead of being the ones who make the movement in search of the "potential" client: make phone calls, pass budgets, send reminders, emails, insist that they attend us, "pursue" that person to achieve highly competent attention , there is a much better alternative and it is based on something very simple.

What you say about your own business has little commercial value. But what a customer says about you or your business is worth GOLD. Not only because it is an "accredited" third party -for being a client- who says so, but because it is the most effective as studies show. 8 out of 10 people Special Database who will be your clients in the future -will be- if they find in their "decision process" a favorable opinion of a third party of your activity, product or service. Note the importance of this information: most of those who will be your clients will be, because they found a recommendation of your business in their search for information/solution to their problem.

It seems smart to provide them. That is why it is important that our clients are the ones who speak and deliver our message to the market. Let them be the ones to say that our product is the best. By doing so we will put in place the best commercial tool: the recommendation. Let's imagine that each of our clients brings us another. Competition And “recommended” people start arriving at our business one after another. People who already arrive convinced that we are their best option. It will therefore be that person who makes the move and approaches us and we will not need to sell and we will recover all the power in the negotiation.