5 of the Funniest Millennial-approved Image Manipulation

Description of your first forum.
NAYEEM

5 of the Funniest Millennial-approved Image Manipulation

Post by NAYEEM »

Home page Articles Marketing 5 of the Funniest Millennial-Approved Image Manipulation Brand Accounts on Twitter 5 of the Funniest Millennial-Approved Image Manipulation Brand Accounts on Twitter Posted: 2020-12-18 Last August, the Washington Post ran an article with one of my favorite headlines: “Why is millennial humor so weird?” The subtitle describes this style of meme-based humor as dark, surreal, and completely Image Manipulation meaningless. Yeah, not bad. For brands, that's probably a little worrying. It's no secret that humor is a great way to connect with consumers, and that's especially important for young people: Millennials Image Manipulation want personalized and meaningful experiences.

Delivering those experiences becomes more of a challenge when your Image Manipulation target demographic's idea of ​​funny is a photoshopped image of Lord Farquaad from Shrek with the letter E superimposed. farquaad twitter brands Yes, you read that right. The image above Image Manipulation (and the others it inspired) is one of the most viral memes of 2018 so far. If you're confused, don't worry. I laugh every time I see it and honestly, I don't know why. Meme marketing - using viral humor to expand your brand's Image Manipulation visibility on social media - is a high-risk, high-reward game. The risk: falling flat on your face in cringeworthy fashion. ruffles brands twitter Lazy, lazy, lazy. There's nothing clever or nuanced here.

Ruffles inserted a meme into this tweet Image Manipulation and expected us to mindlessly react with Scrooge-esque swan dives into pools filled with their crisps. Rude! The reward: attracting many young people who value personal brands who don't take things too seriously. Plus, a viral tweet is free publicity Image Manipulation for your business. Let's take a look at some hilarious tweets from five of the funniest Twitter accounts: all the millennial-approved businesses who are brilliantly using Twitter to grow their Image Manipulation brands and reach their audiences. 1: Denny's (DennysDiner, 501K followers) Their restaurants are retro, but their social team knows what makes people laugh in 2018.